Monday, September 8, 2008

Here I am!

I don't want to sound lame and say that we've been "so busy" but it's absolutely true! So just pretend I didn't say it. We've been on the run every day, and now we're finally starting to settle into our school year routine. I LOVE this routine. I love knowing what to expect from every day. With summer there is so much flexibility...lots of fun, too...but I really like routine. I'm not much of a spontaneous person, so this time of year is great for me.
And I've finally got some pictures downloaded to share! It's been a while since I've done that, so I've got all kinds of goodies to share!
First, here are a couple of pictures of FH riding his bike without training wheels all by himself! He only needed help for about a week and a half, and then he started doing it without any help at all! The neighborhood kids were all amazed, and they ran around "clearing the street" so he could have space to learn to turn! They were very sweet and supportive of his learning process. Some of the kids were even helping him learn to stop and start by himself! I love this street!










Here's a cute one of Harry.



Zoe and I made some biscotti one day........




A couple of cute ones from the first PSU game this year..............








I'll post more great pictures tomorrow! There's so much more to share! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the weather while it lasts!

1 comment:

dodi said...

As long as you don't use the words "crazy busy" or "insane" in any of the text of your reasoning, then you're forgiven! :)

Besides... no excuses needed! We ALL understand where you are coming from. Just glad when you do get the chance to touch base.. it's so good to see you are well and see what you have been up to.

Love the photos! Go FH!! No fear, right? lol

And did you mail me some of that biscotti?!? I LOVE biscotti! (say that in the Geiko ghecko slang of "I love clams..."

Kisses to you and the family. Go PSU! (like I have any idea what I am talking about?!?!?) LOL