Friday, March 27, 2009

Look at me!

Here I am posting for the 3rd consecutive day!! I'm sure Dodi's heart has stopped, so someone may need to check in on her.
=========================================
I think FH may have a bit of "cage rage." He's driving me absolutely nuts today. He won't let me out of his sight, he has something to say about EVERYTHING, he's being very whiny, and he's also jumping all over the place!!!! I keep trying to convince him to go play outside, but there's no one home for him to play with, and he doesn't want to go. This boy is so ready for kindergarten. And so am I. I'm going to take him to the gym so we can both go burn off some steam. Better feed him first. He's been eating me out of house and home lately! I'm hoping he's about to grow. Because if this is the norm for him, I'm going to have to go get a job just to pay for his groceries!!

No comments: