Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My boy

Well, since I posted the other day about how much FH was driving me crazy, I feel compelled to post today about how amazing that kid is. I had some MAJOR running around to do today, and ended up having to be in the car for about 4 hours. And unfortunately for FH, today was not a preschool day. Well, that boy was just such a trooper! He never complained, not even once! He chilled with the DVD player and watched a couple of movies and was an absolute prince! At one point he was watching a movie and I heard him say, "Oh no. Not AGAIN!" When I inquired his response was, "I'm hungry, AGAIN!"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!



I said to him, "Lucky for you, you have a smart mommy who had a feeling that this was going to happen! I packed pretzles, goldfish and a sweet and salty bar...which would you like?" (He chose pretzles AND a sweet and salty bar!)


Seriously, he was incredible, and I wanted to balance the "less managable day" post with a post about how wonderful he is. I love that boy!

No comments: