Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well....

I may not get to the pictures today. I've been wrapped up in trying to find Dodi's favorite flower so I can win her contest. See her blog here. You should try it. It's such a cute idea! And the competitive side of me is coming out in full force! I know I could convince her to make me one of the prizes, even if I don't win the contest. But I would really like to win. Just sayin'.
So I had a Girl Scout planning meeting with my co-leaders this morning, and now I'm off for a kid-free trip to the grocery store.
Then I'll be back here working my fingers to the bone to try to finish a baby gift that I've been working on for about 2 months now. Unfortunately I didn't start the blanket until the day before the baby was born. (Bad Amy!) Time is just such a precious commodity to me these days. Can't wait until June. Just can't wait until June when all of my commitments will be finished.
But I digress...I'm going to work really hard to finish this blanket quickly so this poor little baby can have his blanket before he goes off to college!!! Wish me luck!
Lots of love!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Back off on the flower. It wouldn't be wise to cross me right now. I'm PMSing.

dodi said...

Be still my beating heart!!! You've blogged not once, but TWO TIMES in the last two days!!

Hold on...I just had to pick myself up off the floor. ;)

I absolutely love the competetiveness (sp??) my post has brought out. I laugh each time I sign on to here and/or facebook! I'm not sure I even knew that many floral names existed!! lol

We'll see today at noon who won. And right now, there's a DEAD ON winner! No need to pick out of a hat, because it was only said once so far. ;)