Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FH

So much has been going on with him, where do I even begin? My baby is no longer a baby...he's a big boy, and he's PROUD of it!!! This child enjoys life with such unabashed joy, we should all take a lesson from him. He's amazing, and proud doesn't begin to describe how I feel to be his mommy.
He recently started kindergarten, and with the beginning of school came the beginning of soccer. Words just can't describe the fun he's having, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Enjoy...I know I sure do!!!



Drawing a self-portrait at his kindergarten open house.

Signing his name on the question of the day.

Making a tornado.

Science with Daddy...how unusual! ;)

He read that whole book to Daddy!!

I should have know that eventually they'd make their way to the Lego table.

His first day of school. sniff, sniff

He was so excited he barely remembered to turn around and wave.

Just hangin' around.


I don't know what it is, but there's something about this picture that I just L-O-V-E, LOVE!! Look how long and lean he looks!!

I think you can really see his pride in this picture.


I love the look on his face in this one...he's completely into this game!!!

1 comment:

dodi said...

hey!!! welcome back! What a wonderful surprise to see! Love this FH update. Now do a Zoe one, and I'll feel all caught up! :D