Friday, October 30, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!  I DID IT!!!!!!

I FIGURED IT OUT ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!

See?  Do you see what I'm talking about?

It's the formatting.  I have been trying for the better part of a year to get the formatting right.  Every time I would create a post I spent A LOT of time getting the spacing just right and laying everything out the way I wanted it.  But then I would publish the post and it would all run together as if I had not spent any time at all.

It was INFURIATING!!!!!!  Just look back at some of my old posts and you can see how frustrated I was.  But not any more.  :)

Tonight I told my genius of a husband about the problem that I've been having for OVER A YEAR, and he says, "Oh yeah.  You just have to......"  (This is where he loses me.)

But somewhere in there I caught the words "page break" so I did a little hunting.  And I FOUND the right setting!!!  **clicking my heels**

So ok, maybe I didn't do it COMPLETELY by myself, but he was in the other room when it happened, so I'm taking all the credit.  :)

No comments: