Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!

It's been a while...I think i just needed a little break. I was WAY over committed last year, and I needed some time to decompress.
See, I was under the impression that I could do it all. That I could literally do everything. That I could be the good mom, the good wife, the good student, the good volunteer...and on, and on, and on some more.
But that just isn't possible. No single person can do it all. And now I see that.
So now I'm back, and I am more sure of what is important to me. I'll be taking more time to check in with some of my favorite blogs, my crafting, and maybe I'll even spend a little time in the kitchen. (Oh! The horror!!)
Just kidding...when it's on my terms, I actually enjoy being in the kitchen. Especially in the winter time when I've got a fire going and a nice hot pot of tea close by. :)
Look for pics tomorrow!!

No comments: