Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Orange Belts!

Zoe and I, that is! Last Monday evening we tested for, and received our Orange Belts in Tae Kwon Do. It was so exciting, and so much fun for both of us. Zoe really does such a great job! I am so proud of her!!
The pictures are a tad bit fuzzy...the lighting in the dojo seems to make it very difficult to get good pictures. But you get the idea.






















I love Tae Kwon Do, and I love doing it with my children. It's a great thing for us to do together, and I think the kids love it as much as I do!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

dodi said...

I loved seeing these on Facebook and I love seeing them again here. What a wonderful thing you are doing with her! The bonds you are continuing to thread together will last a lifetime...

Congrats my friend!
to both of you!

Melissa said...

So we'll be able to walk through Hell's Kitchen next year with you as our "muscle", right? :)

Amy said...

Yep, that's me...the "muscle!"
Hell's Kitchen, here we come!!