Friday, October 3, 2008

Where has the time gone?!

Has it really been 3 weeks since I've posted?!?! Wow! The
time gets away from me more every day. Of course, the Twilight Series of books hasn't helped that situation at all. If you haven't read it, stop whatever you are doing and go get it immediately. I'm not into the whole vampire thing, but please take my word for it and read the series. It's well worth it!! (That's pretty much just for the ladies. I'm not sure the guys would appreciate the love story!) I've been completely consumed with finishing those books. There are 4 in the series, and each one is better than the last. It was FABULOUS!!!!Frank and I have also been going to all the home PSU games, enjoying every minute of it! We took the kids to the first 3, and last weekend we went with friends of ours. It was a night game which didn't start until 8:00. So, needless to say, it was very early the next morning when we got home, and Sunday was a very brain-dead day for us! As Frank likes to say, we had "the dumbs" all day!













And this weekend is my annual girls weekend in NYC with Dodi and Mel!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'll be staying at Dodi's tonight, but we'll head the whole half mile to Mel's house for a bonfire with her neighbors to start the weekend off right. Tomorrow morning we'll head to Mom and Danna's place to get ready for our adventure into NYC. It's really great knowing that we have a comfy place to stay, and that we'll always have a way home should the night get really crazy! ;) Seriously, Mom and Danna know the city really well, so it's like having our own personal tour guides!


On our way into the city last year.......



The beginning of the day........



The end of the day.......

It had been a loooooong day!! :)

Check out the link to Dodi's blog for a full description of our favorite hot spot, McSorley's. I have no doubt that we'll be spending an obscene amount of time there tomorrow evening...should have lots of good pictures as proof! Or evidence, or blackmail, or whatever you want to call it.
I know this post is short, but I still have to get to the grocery store, vac the house and pack my car and hopefully give the dog a bath before I leave. (Among the million other little things that have to happen!)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend...should be beautiful fall weather, just perfect for spending LOTS of time outside!

No comments: