Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow!

So much has been going on!!

FH was supposed to have a field trip to the pumpkin patch this week, but it got rained out. So we ended up going to the Strasburg Train Museum instead. Really, the highlight for FH (and for all the kids!) was riding the school bus. The poor kid asks me almost every day if it is his turn to ride the school bus. And every day I tell him that when he goes to kindergarten in September he'll ride the bus with Zoe and all the neighbors. But when you have no sense of time, that doesn' t really help!
We all had a great time despite the change in plans, I got some cute pics of my sweet boy.



Here he is getting off the bus.



The foyer of the museum.



Pardon the red eyes...haven't gotten to that yet!



Not surprisingly, we had to go back to the "coal" shoveling display twice!



He's great to have around in a snow storm! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today the kids and I had a ball getting our pumpkins ready for trick-or-treating. We all had a great time! I only have a few minutes because I have to get dinner ready early today. Our township only allows trick-or-treating from 6-8pm, and I love it! But that means we need to be done dinner early enough to get into costumes and get pictures taken. So enjoy the pictures! More tomorrow!


They were so into their pumpkins that they wouldn't even look up long enough for me to take a picture!


She's my little artist.


He was concentrating SOOOOO hard!


FH says he was smiling like a dog in this picture...whatever that means!


The finished product!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Not only is this post probably NOTHING like what you planned, but I'm pretty sure that the font on your last post has grown even larger!!!! :)

Love the tissue paper on the pumpkins!!! What a perfect way for them to decorate. Remind me to do that next year! :)

Love you! - Ends

Amy said...

Oh, I do think you're right about the other post!! LOL! I was just so excited to be done after 11 years, I guess I got a little carried away!

dodi said...

ooooo I LOVE those pumpkins!! I think I may need to copy that idea myself!

Now, can your next post be of costume pics?? hhmmm??? :)

Amy said...

Out of storage space on the computer...next post will DEFINITELY be costume pics! WAIT until you see them!!!! I'm going to have to toot my own horn a little bit!