Saturday, July 5, 2008

Card Challenge



Here they are, my pictures for the first 2 weeks of the card deck challenge. (I didn't have the blog the first week, so I'm posting pics from both weeks.) The first question was "If you could choose to be a princess, which one would you choose?" It was a no-brainer for me. Hands down, Ariel all the way. If I could live in the ocean I would in a New York minute. Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE the beach!!! And the second question was "What makes you twitterpated?" See the card for the answer.
I had an absolute ball doing these cards and can't wait for the next prompt. I never would have fancied myself a scrapper, but it has turned out to be really fun! I've also been doing some stuff with our pictures from California and also from Zoe's birthday party. Again, lots of fun. The kids have really enjoyed it, too. They like looking at the fun paper and reliving the stories told in the pictures. It's been great for all of us! I'm really liking this new creative outlet!

1 comment:

dodi said...

I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! gotta catch up...what to do for card #2...???