Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time is flying!





Here I thought I was going to have so much time on my hands this summer. I thought I was going to be struggling to find things to do with the kids that would keep them entertained and keep them from getting bored. How WRONG I was!!! I can barely find the time to do the laundry and keep the house cleaned! I give all the credit in the world to the mommies who go out every day to work outside the home. I sincerely don't know how you do it. I'm pretty sure I would lose my mind!
FH is finally starting to feel better. Turns out that while we were on vacation he developed a "raging" double ear infection and the beginnings of bronchitis. Mind you, his ears and lungs were both clear before we left for the beach. So apparently the amox. he was on all week didn't help him at all. He's on a stronger antibiotic now and I'm seeing signs of improvement. Isn't it awful to be sick in the summer?! It also happens to be his 4th birthday tomorrow, so I'm hoping he'll be well enough to celebrate!
We all had a great time at the beach. Much fun was had, and much swimming was done. There was a great tide pool every day, so the kids had a blast playing in that. We had to drag them off of the beach...me too, for that matter! I would stay there all day if I could. Feels like home to me!
So here are some pictures from the beach. How blessed we are to be able to take that trip. I am the lucky one to have 2 sisters-in-law that I get along so well with! Enjoy!

1 comment:

dodi said...

oh!!! This looks like so much fun! Hope Fh is feeling better now! (I feel like I am so far behind on emails/blogging/etc) oh well...

We will be hitting the beach too in a few short weeks! yeah! :)