Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My handsome little man





It's hard for me to believe, but my baby turned 4 a few days ago! It seems like just yesterday when he was just a little puddle of baby poured into the baby seat. I'm convinced that nothing makes time fly quite like having children. They are my biggest blessing!
We had a small (as that's all they would allow!) birthday party for FH at the Hands On House. He requested that months ago for his party, so that's what we did. It was a pirate theme, and he had an absolutely fantastic time. He truly felt special, and isn't that what a birthday party is all about? Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

dodi said...

Sounds and looks as though all enjoyed it! Especially the birthday boy - MOST IMPORTANT! :)

Melissa said...

Uhhh...one question: Why is MAYHEM written around his belly? :) How cute!