Wednesday, July 9, 2008










Happy Wednesday! I'm going to post a couple more pictures from our trip to CA to share with you. We had such a great time and I came home with close to 1500 pictures. (My dad and I both go a little nutty with the camera.) The idea is that if you just keep snapping away, the odds are on your side that you're going to come up with a few great shots. And we did, indeed. As I said before, we spent Zoe's birthday at Disneyland. We also spent one day at Huntington Beach, and another at Universal Studios. And I'll throw in a couple of pictures of the water slide that Dad and Elizabeth bought, too. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! We ALL got in on the water slide action! The beach was really great...Dad got FH's first steps in the Pacific caught on "film". (Guess I really can't say that anymore, can I?) So here you go............enjoy!

1 comment:

dodi said...

Could you have two more fashion savvy kids? Love the suits! :-)