Sunday, July 6, 2008

My sweet girl..........



Zoe turned 6 a couple of weeks ago, while we were in California. Does it get any better than spending your 6th birthday at Disneyland? Peter Pan said Happy Birthday to her TWICE!!! Pluto even signed, "Happy Birthday Zoe" in her autograph book. Too cool.
Anyway, we recently had her party with her friends--it was a glamour girl party. The kids all had a fantastic time being super-girly. They got their hair done, their nails done, they got to play dress up in fancy dresses and do a fashion show, all while the soundtrack to High School Musical played in the background. Even the mommies were singing along...if you only knew how many times I've heard those songs! But I guess it beats the Wiggles.
So I thought I would share a couple of those pics. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

dodi said...

BEYOND fun for me and both my girls!!! Thank you for being a great mommy and thinking of fun ways to celebrate Zoe's b-days. I get to enjoy them too! :)

Melissa said...

What a great day it was - not only the party, but the mommy time afterwards!!! We can't wait to see you again! :)